Tuesday, September 1, 2009

tralala

today was a pretty good day.

i looked decent. i danced well. i had all my work ready to turn in.
i must say that i didn't eat as much today at lunch after The Realization, and
lamented the fact that i can no longer fit into some of my skirts and pants.

i came home from school to a box on my front porch filled with my clothes that i left in dallas, including KHAKI SKIRTS that fit!!!! this made me super excited. i plan on wearing one tomorrow.
annie will be glad to know that i shaved my legs in preparation.

BUT. there is happier news.

this upcoming weekend is labor day weekend or some other holiday that results in a long weekend. dad and i are going to bermuda with k and her family to tan, swim, and excavate a whale. :D
but to do this i was going to have to take a 7 a.m. flight on friday, thus missing a day of school which i would have to make up eventually. and i'm not good at making work up.

i received an email from dad saying that k's family's plane will be stopping at RDU at 6 pm on friday and i am going to be on that flight. not only does that mean that i won't have to check bags and go through major security, but it also means that i won't miss school!!
:D x 1000000000

being so happy, i quickly did my massive amount of homework and showered. it is now 9:51 pm and i am ready for bed. this is monumental.

alas, i did not go for a run today. not out of pure laziness, but my mother wouldn't let me because i am "still weak" from "that cold that you had over the weekend."
um. ok. so i am convinced that my mom is trying to make me fat because i am allowed to participate in a rigorous dance class for 45 minutes, but not go on a short run for about 20 minutes.

kidding.

sort of.

happy of the day:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/my-book-proposal-for-the-next-bestselling-piece-of-shit/

i found that last night when i was slacking. it made me laugh hysterically.

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud you shaved your legs.
    wow. that sounds a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete