Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cartoon Day

huzzah for cartoon day.

this week was/is incredibly boring.

well, today i was Kim Possible. my dear Danny was Ron Stoppable, and he carried Rufus-in-disguise around all day.

i got a c on my math test. the sad thing is that i am very excited by this as it is much higher than expected.

i went to youth group tonight. we went to a mosque. i have been to said mosque before and the lady there greeted me because she recognized me. i think my youth group is a little freaked out that i've been hanging around mosques (and synagogues) because i rarely (read "never") show up for sunday services. also the whole "i am extremely tolerant towards other religions and love learning about them. the next one i want to learn about is Hinduism." thing... yea. fun times. however, my youth leader started chatting me up about the subject.

on friday we leave for our mystery trip (as in we don't know where we're going). i could have taken the 4 o'clock van with everyone, but as friday is homecoming and i actually have a semblance of a social life, i am taking a 10 o'clock van with two kids from broughton. while i am using the homecoming game as my excuse, the real reason is that i want to spend the least amount of time with The Gal as possible and seeing as how i will be stuck with two other people, i will be forced to make friends.

yay.

tomorrow is Wild West Day. i have two possible costumes: authentic Navajo Indian or Whore (inspired by Blazing Saddles)

such good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment