Saturday, August 22, 2009

yippie

so it's official. i am not going to hate spanish as much as i thought i would. 
i have a new friend. his name is matt. matt is a freshman and he sits beside me and he honestly reminds me of presley. he commented on my awesome coloring skills (i decorated my binder with a picture of hello kitty in a sombrero. it's from my coloring book.) and he liked that i call my notebook my fiesta notebook. 

we also started learning the alphabet (el alfabeto or something). it was funish. 

i took chase with me to the durham bulls game tonight. it was great. i introduced him to TFLN which he thinks is much better than FML now. he's right. 

and then i came home and found this:

Today, My girlfriend and I were discussing how I am happy all the time and she is always complaining about something. Later on I noticed that she is an avid FML reader and I am an avid MLIA reader. Then it all came together. MLIA 

heck yes.
i feel like i have become an MLIAer. 
- i have built a fort
- i don't read FML
- i have a cat
- i have told random people that "my life is average" and "i love you."
- i bond with strangers
- i have had a duel with light sabers in target

the only thing i have left to do is yell "avada kedavra!" at someone. 

i realized today in chemistry that i haven't been sticking with my "i will not say hate" thing and my happy of the day. 

so tomorrow i will restart the "i don't say hate" thing.

and little bit of happy: i found really pretty pictures of me dancing. i may post them on facebook.

3 comments:

  1. what other qualities do this matt and i share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like you, except with longer hair. like exactly like you.
    i almost had a heart attack on the first day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well atleast i could be there with you in some way

    ReplyDelete