Thursday, August 13, 2009

so hi.

Today was a fairly good day in my process. 
I went shopping and got a ton of goodies, including some hot new vans, which are my new love. I apologize to you, iPhone, but sorry. What can I say?

I had dinner with K and D. That went... better than I thought since it was sushi and I'm not a huge fan of raw... things. The conversation went well, and I didn't make any snafus such as on the way over. We were discussing vaccinations and how K's daughter got that nifty inhale-through-the-nose flu vaccination. Then I brought up how I never got that and I was terrified of needles and so on and so forth. I tried to save it by bringing up how even though I despise shots, I don't mind having my blood drawn. Then the convo went to that. Good save on my part, I think.

Anyways, my big project today was ridding myself of the negative facebook groups like, "I hate Tyler Hansbrough." (I didn't remove myself from "Tyler Hansbrough is a Girl" because like any good Duke fan, I have to dislike him). I just don't want to have that negative energy around me. 

Tomorrow's project? Trying to survive waking up at 7:30 a.m. and flying home to N.C. without accidentally biting someone's head off. (And by "someone," I mean my dad). I would like to go ahead and thank the people at Starbucks, who I'm sure will be fantastic, for dealing with me tomorrow and getting me my skinny vanilla latte. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment